Monday, February 15, 2010

Spotting With Cyst Will The Skin Beneath My Goatee Beard Still Absorb A Cream?

Will the skin beneath my goatee beard still absorb a cream? - spotting with cyst

I applied a restriction () cream at certain points / cysts on my chin. Well, who was examined the doctor, I have also re-grow the beard to hide the scene. My beard is not thick / dense enough to hide it (I am quite aware of them). I do realize that the skin pulls the cream is better off without hair, but you can still absorb the beard, if you do not apply to the fund?

5 comments:

Paul said...

Mate, it should work with no probs! Make sure you rub on your May and although it sure must be using a little cream to make sure you are not your job!

There were some points that I turn my face with my beard. Acne cream could get through a very thick beard and do their work!

Hope this helps mate and good luck!

Ciao

P

rduckwor... said...

I can not imagine it would not. People who use water many hair products (lotions, and others) all the time without problems. You may only use a little more.

Jesus said...

Only if you rub in the groin area and rub it into the first team, the opportunity to help the girls do not like me so stop rubbing their private parts have

bob v said...

Growth on bread and forget the cream.

infallib... said...

Yeh should absorb good .. Remember to scrub right ...

Post a Comment