Monday, February 22, 2010

Cold Weather And Red Burning Cheeks Had Clear Skin My Entire Life And Now Acne?

Had clear skin my entire life and now acne? - cold weather and red burning cheeks

I guess that's what I have. I am a 34 years old woman who has never been a problem with acne. My skin is very white and make sure not to use heavily scented soaps, lotions or perfumes, but they were very happy to keep the skin clean and soft my whole life with very little work. In fact, I've never used Dove soap and moisturizer on the cheeks, the cold wind burned, or when dry. Recently, I have experience removing skin and fat, and I'm a bit of a loss, how to handle it. I know there are many products on the market, but will not be hard to make it worse. In addition, the break is not limited (to the face though this is the worst of all). Acne is also not in the traditional sense of the greatred bumps .. They are small, almost seeds as bumps on the face and chest, and I have itching and bumps on the arms and upper back. (Arms and legs are heavy but are smoother). I thought maybe it was an allergic reaction to something, but I do not use the new soap or detergent. I can not believe, has nothing, except that we stay with family temporarily until our new house and we have several cats and your house very dirty and full of changes allergens. (In my house, my husband and I had set them free as possible as dust, dander and allergens because it severe asthma and my allergies) hold.

I know it was a little long, but I wanted to give some background information. Basically, I'm baffled. People hav always compliment my skin smooth, clear, and now I have to deal with, and the combination of fat and dry both (really bad) and I use no idea what the product or where to start.

Has anyone else this problem?

0 comments:

Post a Comment