Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Does Cold Weather Give You A Headache How Do You Feel When You Have A Cold Or Sinus Or Flu?

How Do You Feel When You Have A Cold Or Sinus or Flu? - does cold weather give you a headache

One week I was under the weather.I possible, and when I was there, I feel a little weak and poorly over.I everything seems to be running a slight fever and tried to get a little sick. I went one night and had a severe headache over the eye, such as the sinuses. I was not long, it was very cold and began shivering.I arrived and the day I had a headache around the same area and was at times weak type Spacey hum and felt ears and eyes watery. Its very cold here and I dont use lotion on my face and how it feels, the pasta in the IT and chop \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt me is hot and sweaty one minute, and the next minute I cold. I have a general feeling miserable. All this is perfectly normal for a cold or the flu? EnterThe general feeling of miserable feeling that you feel you simply do nothing and sleep, but when he is awake and sleeping in the situation, I do not want to do something?

2 comments:

Blunt Honesty said...

like going to the doctor

Chu said...

Like garbage. How do I feel now. Every joint in your body hurts, my head feels to move, as if struck with a hammer. And no mention of fever and chills.

Post a Comment